General terms & conditions:
- Classes are not transferable. If you want to give the gift of sewing gift vouchers are available!
- If you have booked a Weekly Sewing & Dressmaking class , at least 48 hours notice is required if you can’t attend. If you cancel or don’t attend without giving the required notice, unfortunately you will have to forfeit your class.
- If you have booked a master class or a place on a course and subsequently cancel, refunds will only be possible if your space can be taken by someone from a waiting list (you are also welcome to try and find your own replacement ie. a friend!).
- If you have been given a gift voucher, please book your classes using the contact details on your voucher (have a look at the class times on my website). Please be aware that some class times may have a short waiting list due to the small numbers of places available, so advance booking is a good idea!
- If I have to cancel or rearrange a class due to unavoidable circumstances (such as illness, adverse weather or insufficient bookings onto the class) I will always try to give you 48 hours notice. You will be offered a place on the rearranged date, a swap to another class or workshop (subject to available places) or a full refund. MIY Workshop will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur due to the cancellation.
I hope these terms & conditions don’t sound too onerous and I hope you understand the need for them. My aim is to keep all my students happy and sewing.