If you are thinking of booking a class please make sure you read the Classes – important info section of my website which contains important information about cancellations. Thanks!
Here’s what some of my previous students have had to say:
“Clear instructions from a patient teacher!”
“Fantastic experience, great teacher, useful skills learned.”
“I loved the fact that we were taken through each thing step-by-step which made it easy to understand.”
For more information or to book your place contact me on 01273 693451 or email miyworkshop[at]gmail.com
WEEKLY SEWING & DRESSMAKING
Whether you’re a complete sewing novice; have got as far as buying a sewing machine that’s now gathering dust in a cupboard; or are a more experienced sewer in need of a bit of help with a new project, a few classes can help set you off in the right direction and boost your confidence. Come along and make clothes, cushions, curtains, toys, do your own alterations, or whatever takes your fancy!
These classes can either be booked in blocks of 4, or paid per class, giving you the freedom to come to as many or as few as you feel you need. For longer term options keep scrolling down!
- Held at MIY Workshop (33 North Rd, Brighton, in the North Laine).
- Class size limited to 5 people.
- 7 Weekly Class Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings 6.30-8.30pm / Thursday & Friday mornings 10am-12pm / Thursday & Friday afternoons 12.15-2.15pm.
- Option 1 – £50 for 4 classes payable before the block starts (can be paid in instalments, but must be paid in full before your first class). You don’t have to come on 4 consecutive weeks, however, your 4 sessions must be used within 6 weeks of your first class.
- Option 2 – pay per class at £20 each (must be booked and paid for in advance).
When booking a block of 4 classes you will receive a 10% discount card to use in Ditto; a great fabric shop on Kensington Gardens, just around the corner from MIY Workshop.
If you already spend a lot of time at MIY Workshop classes (or would like to!), or have a large project to undertake, maybe a membership would suit you. There are 2 to choose from:
3 MONTH MEMBERSHIP £130
* 12 classes.
* 3 months to use the classes.
* This is a saving of £20 (when compared to booking 3 blocks of 4 classes at £150).
6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP £250
* 24 classes.
* 6 months to use the classes.
* This is a saving of £50 (when compared to booking 6 blocks of 4 classes at £300).